Monday 25 August 2014

BANK HOLIDAY OOTD


Top & Hayden Jeans: Topshop / Adidas Jumper: Next

So today we were meant to go out for Bank Holiday Monday but my mum managed to get ill so today now involves chilling and walking the dog at some point in the rain, woo! Anyway decided seeing as I now have all this free time I'd do an OOTD post. I love this look for chilling, especially with the jumper which is super warm and comfy and perfect when the weathers as rubbish as it is atm. I would have taken a more serious profile photo to show my everyday make up which I explained in my last post but I hate serious photos that close to my face sorry! I look so pale omg love life, anyway hope you all have a better day than me! Love x

2 comments:

  1. simple outfits like that are my absolute favorite!!! and i love your hair :3

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Facebook Tumblr