Sunday 21 September 2014

DUBLINNNNNN


Dress: Urban Outfitters / Jewellery: Topshop

Hi all, so I went to Dublin in Ireland from the 18th-20th for my friends 21st birthday and it was amazing. The city overall was absolutely packed I completely forgot it was the capital for some reason and was not expecting it at all, we had to push our way through crowds to get anywhere. We spent the first day looking around and went for a meal at TGI's which was lovely (although we tried a Guinness and it was vile). The second day we did some shopping for presents etc and then went out on the evening, first to a lovely bar called Buskers and then a club called Alchemy both were really good however ridiculously expensive, the night ended with walking home carrying our heels and with burgers cause we'd rather eat than get a taxi, classy bitches. Finally on saturday we spent the day trying not to be sick and eating fast food, got home about midnight last night so spent today half asleep but it was so worth it. My outfit for the evening I bought last christmas but because I was then ill at the time I was planning on wearing it I'd never got round to doing so and seeing as were in Ireland and the dress was green I felt it was an appropriate time. Anyway hope you're all super duper, should be getting my student loan soon so expect a haul post, love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr