Friday 12 September 2014

MINI HAUL


Rings: Topshop / Moleskine Diary: Paperchase / Heels & Scarf: New Look

Today I treated myself to a mini haul as I needed to buy a few things for my trip to Ireland next week for my friends 21st. I purchased the rings as I was planning on wearing a green dress which I thought would look best with silver jewellery, however I then purchased the heels which have a gold buckle so that's going to have to change, oh well. The moleskine diary I'd wanted for months and did need for my new year at uni, and the tartan scarf I just could not walk away from, I have a couple of black jackets and I think it will look great with them now it's getting colder! It's so soft as well I love it, I also bought my friend a present and card but I thought I best not post these just incase she sees them. Photos from Ireland will be up as soon as I'm back! Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr