Thursday 4 September 2014

NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT REVIEW


Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Women's Running Shoes: Nike

I've been trying to find some new running trainers for months now, and it was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! For a while I really wanted the Nike Free's 5.0+ however I couldn't find these for sale anywhere in the UK and did not want to purchase from a website abroad due to the risk they may be fake. When the new Nike Free's were released I loved the look of them and considered purchasing those, however I then read reviews from many different sources and they were not good. As I wanted a running trainer that was going to be comfortable and last a good few years I decided these were not the right choice. I then looked at the highest rated Nike women's running trainers on their website and found the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit's. The reviews all described the trainer as amazingly comfortable, long lasting and perfect for running long and short distances in the gym and on the street. Despite them costing £110 I decided to go with these knowing I could return them for any reason within the first 30 days of having them.

I am so glad I went with these trainers! Yesterday I completed my first gym session wearing them and noticed straight away how much more comfortable they were than my old trainers which were Adidas one's that I purchased a couple of years ago. Because of how light and flexible the trainers are it literally felt like I was walking on clouds, it was incredible. I did a 20 minute run on the treadmill and they were great, not uncomfortable in any way, the material of the shoes are perfect as they fit like a sock due to the knitted texture of them. They were also great when I went on the cycling machine and for all of the weights machines I use! Despite the fact this was the first time I'd worn the trainers other than trying them on when they arrived, they didn't rub at all, the first time new shoes haven't caused me pain in as long as I can remember! Overall I would say these shoes so far are perfect and definitely worth the large price tag, because from the looks of things they will last a good while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr